QuestBridge Scholar Spotlight: Nathaniel Miller

Jessica Hinchey, Staff

The QuestBridge Scholar Network is for people who are selected as National College Match Finalists who attended or graduated from QuestBridge college partners. The Network officially started in 2009 to acknowledge the achievements made from individuals. There’s a wide variety of opportunities offered to the scholars that range from interning to mentoring. The program matches applicants to top-tier colleges such as Yale, Princeton, Stanford, UPenn, MIT, and more, with a full scholarship.

Nathaniel Miller is one of two Coral Reef students who received a match with a college. Nathaniel ranked both Yale and Princeton with a chance to match with one of them. After completing an extensive application as well as many college supplements, Nathaniel was matched to Princeton. Being matched has changed his life by giving him new opportunities and benefits. Nathaniel says “I couldn’t be happier to know that all this stress and hard work in IB for 4 years is now going to pay off more than I ever could have imagined.” Nathaniel’s advice to others is to not make the mistake of assuming that you won’t be accepted with a school or to let the fear of it make you miss an amazing opportunity.

Coral Reef Senior High School congratulates Nathaniel on his amazing achievement; he will go forth in his life with the skills and knowledge he has learned from Coral Reef and start a new chapter with the college of his choice. Nathaniel is planning on majoring in Political Science with a minor in Linguistics. We know that he will go far and become a successful person, we wish him the best.