Flying Through Your High School Years!

March 10, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Flying Through Your High School Years!

As we approach the final couple of months of the school year, we have various events to look forward to. The event that has built up the most excitement among all of us, the Junior Ring Ceremony, has been on the minds of Juniors around the school for quite some time. As a Junior myself, I have been waiting for this moment since the day I first walked into Reef as a Freshman. Many Juniors see this as a transition from Junior to Senior year and one of the few opportunities left to create unforgettable memories before ending this special chapter and going on to complete the missing pieces of our book of life. By receiving this ring, the Juniors are officially being recognized as Upperclassmen and are starting to realize just how close they are to the end of their high school journey. Although it may seem quite melancholic, this is an exciting time as we are just starting to create our future pathway in life and are closing one chapter of our journey, but we still have quite a lot more chapters to go before the end. As each and every Junior walks through the ring and is officially named an Upperclassmen, keep in mind just how fast this time has flown by. This ceremony is a transition to a new time in our high school adventure rather than a symbol of the end of this rollercoaster of a journey. Congrats Juniors, your fellow Reef students wish you all the best in your upcoming final year of high school!